PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTANCY
for the Building and Construction Industry
With over 40 years experience within Project Management, our History goes back to areas covered
*(but not limited to):-
1. Full Project Management of the whole site (either on site or remotely).
2. Liaise with Architect / Client on initial design and review options for constructability
3. Appoint a Structural Engineer for Client
4. Appoint an M&E Consultant or carry as part of the D&B package of the M&E Sub-Contractors.
5. Appoint a Health & Safety Consultant who could also act as your what was then CDM Coordinator under CDM Regulations now Principle Designer under CDM 2015.
6. Appoint a Party Wall Surveyor on behalf of the client
7. Review printing of drawings process with client and between other consultants and in preparation
of tender packages
8. Prepare a DRAFT “Sub-Contractors Agreement Contract & Warranties etc.” to be reviewed by Clients legal advises & also undertake on / off-site Quantity Surveying or cost control aspects of the projects'.
9. Set up Clients administration paperwork site filing & archiving system
many other aspects...please enquire and get in contact with me directly via email or mobile....
10. Obtain tenders for sub-contract works package, and review tenders and report recommendations to client in conjunction with the other consultants input and reports & specifications.
11. Attend meetings weekly, bi-weekly / monthly with our Projects Director / Manager and sub-contractors/ consultants etc.
* but not limited to.
12. Attendance is full time at site to manage / observe progress and report to client on a regular basis.
13. Arrange for disconnection of all mains services (Gas, Electric, BT, COMMS, Water)
14. Submit all necessary notices to Local Authority at Building & Environmental & HSE: i.e.: Section 80/81 approval for demolition, F10 to HSE notification of site, application for scaffolding notices or suspension of parking bays etc. Building Control / Planning issues in conjunction with Design Team.
15. Liaise with client or other approved building warranty insurance &/or building
16. Liaise with all sub-contractors on site to the benefit of the client and ensuring the clients standards of high quality & specifications are maintained and achieved and take all necessary action in meetings with sub-contractors to ensure these measures are kept in place with the QA/QC checking system at all times.
17. Assist the client in preparing any monthly reports for banking purposes & internal budget reports
18. Assist the client in recruiting any additional site staff or other consultants applicable to the works and programme
19. Establish with the other consultants a design programme and issuance of design drawings at an early stage of the start of the demolition approval by Client.
20. Appoint FRA's (FLOOD RISK ASSESSMENTS) for developers as well as private industry (commercial & housing or other aspects) & qualified assessors can review and assist in planning issues that may require a Flood Risk Assessment.